January 21, 2008

Quantum Physics

You won't believe it! Somehow, after my karate meet, I was accidentally transported to the delta quadrant via this time portal! Darron was there with me for some reason, and it turned out we landed on a hospitable planet, so we didn't burn up or die of oxygen deprivation. We found a wormhole to come back through within a few days, but when I got back, I discovered that the Darron I was with was an anti-Darron! He existed in the delta quadrant in what we understand as an "alternate universe." When I got back, poof! he disappeared, and suddenly I found myself in a Star Trek exhibition in Long Beach. It also turns out I've been gone for nine months and the real Darron has been here the whole time. I don't know how this happened, but I should have suspected something was up because the anti-Darron was always cleaning and wanting to go shopping.

So anyway, that's why I haven't blogged for so long... to you, although it was just a week ago for me when I last posted. I'm just glad I got beamed back in one piece! Literally. They had to try a couple of times because my signal strength was so weak during the Cardassian ambush, but you can see me arriving safely home here sans equipment - they stole it during the attack!

Click here to see it!

3 comments:

prez said...

Thank goodness the anti-Darron was left behind!

Anonymous said...

Now you've got the ante-Darron and the anti-Darron to deal with!

Glad to see you blogging again!

How come I can comment on your blog without registering at Google, but I couldn't comment on Tom's travel blog?

How com Tom's always threw me onto a Japanese comment page but yours doesn't?

I bet there's a parallel blogiverse language warp and Tom's blog knocks its readers into a crack between dimensional phase-shifts. Or maybe yours is the one that is out of sync with the ante-blogiverse and it's really English that is the anti-language.

Gasp! Gack!

NZ adventure said...

How can I fins this place and get myself and anti-Tom? One that likes to go shopping in quilt stores and watch black and white romantic movies with me? And You swing that Trekkie lingo too well for a person who is supposed to be filling their brain with medical terminology and life-saving techniques.